Every Christmas, you struggle to figure out what to buy the DIYer in your family. Worry no more. Give them something you know they will use! We’ve come up with a few suggestions that can help you select the right present.
Gifts Your Gardener Will Dig
If you know someone who loves to work in the yard, give them a gift that will have them counting the days until Spring. These tools will lessen the toil and free up their time to actually stop and smell the roses.
- Honda mower
- Honda trimmer
- Leaf blower
- Honda tiller
- Hand tools like trowels, spades and cultivators
Gifts That Make Home DIY Jobs Easier
Is your DIYer planning to do some work inside the house this winter? Gift them with tools that make the job easier. Even small items like paint brushes, roller refills and various sizes of sand paper will not go unused.
- Cordless drills and screwdrivers
- Compact flood lights
- Voltage tester with flashlight
- Cordless table saw
- Hydraulic driver
- Air inflator
- Drill bit set
Gifts for Winter Outdoor Projects
Cleaning sidewalks and driveways during the winter is a tough job. Your DIYer will appreciate having the right equipment on hand during the next big storm.
- Honda snow blower
- Honda generator
- Chain saw
- Garage/workshop heater (They’ll need to come in out of the cold, right?)
Gifts for Stuffing in DIYers’ Stockings
Already have your gift and need some stocking stuffer suggestions? Ask us about ordering these stuffers that so ingenious, you might want to order one for yourself!
- Stanley 4-in-1 pocket screwdriver – The size of a Sharpie pen, this is a great tool to keep in the kitchen or the glove compartment of the car.
- Portable knife sharpener – Find one that accommodates different types and sizes of blades (steel, ceramic). Most are compact and can be stashed away easily.
- MagnoGrip magnetic wristband – Getting up on a ladder and realizing you left the nails elsewhere is the worst! This handy invention wraps around your wrist and holds nails, drill bits, or whatever you might need.
- Sanding sticks – Crafters and DIYers will appreciate these handy pencil thin sanding sticks to work on those hard to reach areas.
DIYers Love Tools and Gadgets for Christmas
DIYers love practical gifts like tools and gadgets because it shows you understand what makes them happy. So, set your little handyman or woman loose in their workshops to play with their special toys. You can relax and picture how great your home will look once they get finished with their projects.
From circular saws and miter saws to drills and air nailers, our expert staff is always on hand to help you find the right tool for your DIYer. Are you just starting out as a DIYer? Our blog, Plan Out Your DIY Projects with These 5 Essential Tools, explains the basic equipment that will help you tackle any job. As always, if you have any questions about pricing or how-to’s, don’t hesitate to contact us. Stop by our store — we’re open seven days a week.